As a proud stockist and user of this beautiful skin care range, here's why I love Bubba Organics.
1. Australian-made. Every product is made in Melbourne, Australia to support local industry and reduce the carbon footprint.
2. Enriched with a premium aloe base, its waterless formulation is beautifully hydrating and goes further for families. Aloe replenishes essential moisture to skin in a way cheap fillers like water simply cannot do, making it perfect for the whole family to use.
3. Pure, gentle & free from parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates (SLS), mineral oils, synthetic colours & fragrances.
4. Natural preservatives like oregano, thyme and lavender are used to ensure the integrity of the products and prolong their shelf-life. With the exception of fresh Australian goats milk, all ingredients are plant-based.
5. Careful ingredient selection goes above and beyond safety guidelines to ensure the formulations are safe and extra-gentle for everyday use on sensitive newborn skin.
6. All Ingredients sourced from ethical suppliers.
7. Never tested on animals.
8. Eco-friendly, recyclable packaging complements modern nurseries and bathrooms (and gift hampers too!)
9. Awarded certification by Safe Cosmetics Australia who deemed Bubba Organics products to be Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe Australian Certified Non-Toxic and Australian Allergy Certified.
10. A winner of a number of prestigious awards over the years.
If you're still not convinced, read these Bubba Organics testimonials.